How can we help?
We supply journalists, authors and broadcasters with
- Accurate scientific research, facts and figures on farm animal welfare
- Comment from knowledgeable farm animal welfare specialists
- Investigations into farm animal systems
- Footage and photographs depicting conditions of farm animal systems
- Advice for consumers
- Our logo for use on websites and in print
Rachel Dreskin, Executive Director, Compassion in World Farming USA
As Executive Director, Rachel is leading Compassion USA’s growing role in forging a more humane and sustainable food and farming system through measurable farmed animal welfare improvements and protein diversification. Rachel also serves as board member of Global Animal Partnership, has guest lectured at top US universities like Stanford and University of Delaware, and has been featured in Bloomberg, Fortune Magazine, the Chicago Tribune, and more.
Office Number: 678-902-CIWF (2493)