We know we are most effective at achieving measurable change in our food system when we prioritize the well-being of our team and our work culture is open, honest, and enriching. That’s why we put such a strong emphasis on maintaining a healthy environment for our team, and why we’re so proud of our empowering and collaborative atmosphere that is family-friendly and welcoming to all.
In 2023, GreatNonprofits recognized us as a Top-Rated Nonprofit, in which we were one of the first charities to be awarded this honor.
Sorry, there are no job openings at the moment. We open new jobs from time to time, so please check again soon!
Compassion in World Farming provides one of the strongest benefit packages in the farmed animal protection movement, which includes:
- A comprehensive, nationwide health insurance plan that covers individuals, spouses, and families, with CIWF covering 70% of basic plan costs
- 20+ vacation days plus a winter holiday closure period to equal 25 days per year
- Nine federal holidays plus two additional floating holidays
- 20 days of sick leave
- Paid parental leave, comprised of 12 weeks paid and an additional 12 weeks unpaid
- A 403b retirement plan with a 2% employer contribution
- A remote work environment with flexible schedules
- Monthly phone/internet stipend
- Professional development opportunities
- A welcoming and collaborative culture in a global organization spanning nine countries