Join Our Team
Working at Compassion means driving real change every day—and lending your talents to one of the most effective groups of animal advocates in the world.Read more
There are no vacancies at this time.
Compassion USA campaigns peacefully to end factory farming—a system that is not only the biggest source of animal cruelty on the planet, but a major threat to human health, a top contributor to climate change, and a primary driver of wildlife destruction. We believe that one of the biggest issues facing our society deserves a focused, specialized approach, so we are relentlessly focused on ending factory farming and building a more compassionate food system for all.Learn more about our mission
We know we are most effective at achieving measurable change in our food system when our team members are satisfied and our work culture is open, honest, and enriching. That’s why we put such a strong emphasis on maintaining a healthy environment for our team, and why we’re so proud of our empowering and collaborative atmosphere that is family-friendly and welcoming to all.
In 2019, Animal Charity Evaluators awarded us a Standout Charity rating for the third year running, connoting their strongest confidence for a healthy culture and highlighting “diversity, equity, and inclusion as a particular strength of the organization.”
In addition to our strong work culture and benefits package, there’s one simple reason Animal Charity Evaluators has rated us a Standout Charity three years in a row: We are one of the most impactful organizations in the world. When it comes to driving tangible change for animals, people and planet, we’re relentless—and our programs, campaigns, and laser-focused approach has yielded real results in the fight to end factory farming.Learn more about our impact
Compassion provides one of the strongest benefits packages in the farmed animal protection movement, which includes:
- A comprehensive, nationwide health insurance plan that covers individuals, spouses, and families
- 25 vacation days annually (plus eight federal holidays and two additional floating holidays)
- Four weeks of sick leave
- Paid parental leave, comprised of 12 weeks paid and an additional 12 weeks unpaid
- A 403b retirement plan with a 2% employer contribution
- A remote work environment with flexible schedules
- Professional development opportunities
- A welcoming and collaborative culture in a global organization spanning nine countries