Eat Plants For A Change
Welcome to the #EatPlantsForAChange movement! Below you will find regularly updated resources on how to eat a more plant-based diet. Don't forget to join the private Facebook group. Let's help each other eat more plants!
Want to sign up to receive regular plant-based resources straight to your inbox? Join the movement here!
Get the latest resource:
Guides, Tricks, & Tools:
- 7 Outside-the-Box Tips that Will Transform Your Tofu Game
- 20 Plant-based Snacks for Super Bowl 2020!
- Thanksgiving 101: A Guide to a More Compassionate Feast
- For Beginners: What is Jackfruit and How Do You Cook It?
- 6 Simple Ways to Cut Back on Meat
- 11 Plant-based Ways to Celebrate 4th of July
- The ULTIMATE Plant-Based Fast Food Guide
- 6 Hacks to Blending a Better Smoothie
- 8 Easy Tricks to Produce Less Waste with Your Plant-Based Diet
- Keep Your Plant-Based Diet Fresh
- How to: Be a Plant-Based Food Sleuth
- How to: Plant-Based Thanksgiving
- Plant-ify Your Morning Joe
- How To: Plant-Based Grill
- 6 Plant-Based Milks to Try ASAP
- 10 Plant-Based Instagrammers to Follow Now
- Try Plant-Based foods...Free!
- Eat Plant-Based for Cheap
- 6 Best Plant-Based Meats
- Get to Know Plant-Based Expert Dr. Greger
- 12 Practical Ways to Eat Less Meat, More Plants
- Food Finder for Eating Plant-Based On The Go
- Planning Your Plant-Based Meals
- Compassionate Food Guide to learn more about food labels, higher animal welfare, and being an informed grocery shopper
- Private Facebook group
- Roasted Red Pepper & Garlic Sauce
- Chocolate Coconut Almond Energy Bites
- Strawberry & Cream Cheesecake Bites
- Sweet Potato Burrito Bowl
- Southwest Tofu Scramble Bowl
- Super Bowl Snacks, Plant-ified
- 19 New Plant-Based Recipes for 2019!
- 15 Plant-Based Holiday Sweets
- 9 Plant-Based Fall Recipes
- 12 Plant-Based Back-To-School Snacks
- 15 Familiar Recipes with a Plant-Based Twist
- 7 Protein-Packed Plant-Based Lunches for Every Day of the Week
Thank you for helping to demonstrate consumer demand for fewer animal products and more plant-centered options on shelves and menus.